Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Blue Christmas




Challenge 91
Anything Goes with an optional TWIST .... Blue Christmas



Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

I had so much fun with this challenge, not only a favourite colour theme but also a chance to get good and mucky lol.  I used watercolour paper and printed the 3 Kings images.  I then went to town with Spectum Noir tints and Brusho pigments along with my my trusty spray bottle.  It was then out with a snowflake stamp and using silver embossing powder.  For the 3 Kings I used an embossing pen to go round the edges and then silver embossing powder.  To lift the 3 Kings images a bit I then filled them with accent liquid, you can't really see the effect by you can feel it when you hold the card as they have a cool plastic feel.  The finishing off was some silver ribbon, material snowflake coloured light blue and a silver brad.  The tag was die cut and treated the same way as the card background and finished off with a Christmas peel off sticker.



Ingredients:-
  • image - King 1, King 2 and King 3 by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - S/N tints and Brusho pigments
  • other items - silver ribbon, silver brad, material snowflake, silver embossing powder, snowflake stamp, Crystal Dimensions, tag die, peel off sticker.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - this is gorgeous :-) Love the backing and how you did the Kings - they look heat embossed. It's brilliant :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi