Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Flower Square

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 54
New Begginings

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)



For this creation I used the Flower Square by IKEsART which I then coloured digitally and added some texture effects.  Two printings of my final coloured image were made and on one of them I then added a sentiment to link in with the challenge theme.  Both sections were then cut out and mounted on black card and lime green paper.  A green feather and pearl sprays were added to the the card and then the sentiment mat attached with foam tape for added dimension. To finish off I used white Liquid Pearls on the flower centres.

Ingredients:-
  • image - Flower Square by IKEsART
  • colouring is done digitally
  • dies - Spellbinders Victorian Medallion 3
  • from my stash - feather, pearl sprays, liquid pearls



I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. Stunning - what gorgeous colours :-) Thank you for making this for me MiMi :-D xxxxxxxxx

    Hugz
    IKE xxx


    p.s. Could you amend the bit about 'must' use an IkesArt image - as entrants can use anything they like now :-D xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi