Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

SPS - Imortal Dreams

Sweet Pea Stamps

Today is my day to showcase an image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have chosen to use the stunning image 'Imortal Dreams' by Charmaine Flannery.


To begin with I removed the white background from the digi making it a transparent.  The image was then placed on some digital paper (Crafter's Companion  - Nov 2012 - Autumn Floral Delight set) and I added a shadow effect.  To finish off I added a text sentiment.   Once printed I then coloured the image with Promarkers.

Promarkers used
 Next I printed the belt from the Autumn Floral Delight set twice.  On on I used eyelets to give the printed image a more realistic look. On the second I only used the buckle, this was then overlaid over the first belt section so the eyelets were behind the buckle.
 Using the blue gingham paper from the set I cut my mount for my image and used the remainder of the printed sheet to make some matching flowers using Spellbinders-Bitty-Blossoms-6.  The centers of the flowers were finished off with a wee brown bead and some stamens which I coloured with my gold Promarker.
 To finish off I added gold peel off stickers to the edges of the mount and image, some metal wings which were attached to a necklace I found in a charity shop and could not stop myself buying hahaha,  and finally some real feathers.

All done :)

Ingredients
  • Image -  'Imortal Dreams' by Charmaine Flannery.  
  • Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders-Bitty-Blossoms-6
  • Backing paper - Crafter's Companion  - Nov 2012 - Autumn Floral Delight set
  • Feathers, wing charms, beads and stamens from my stash
Challenges entered

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous with wonderful design, color and embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made. The colours you have used on the bird has made it come alive. Good Luck and thankyou for sharing your card with us at Divas by Design. Georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love all the details!
    Thanks for playing in the Feature A Creature Challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning card, love your attention to detail, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi